8 Şubat 2010 Pazartesi

options

Give me all possible futures.
Consume them so much that,
I'll find nothing to compare my life with.
Offer me so much that
I'll find or think of nowhere to quit.

Meaningless to say...
nothing in the universe but perceptions
have a shape.

Challenge me with all possible obligations
you'll neither have my words nor my rejections
you'll have to face either my stares or my actions.

Make all possible decisions.
Consume them so much that,
not even one concern can survive.
Think of everything that
I'll feel no single heart beat.

Flawless to say...
nothing in the universe but eternity
has a meaning.

Try to breathe in with all your inspirations
you'll neither have my sins nor my salvations
you'll have to face either my moves or my regressions.


f.s.a










Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder