20 Şubat 2008 Çarşamba

Confusion that leads to confessions.

The days pass by, me staring...
The way you look and me blushing
We being parted that annoys me yes that annoys a lot
Wish we can make it, yes that is the wish of my heart
I broke your one precious heart
and begging here for you to not break mine
can you be that generous to forgive me
can you love me the way that ı am for the one that ı am...

my heart is confused
my mind is chained by the toughts of your smile
this confusion that leads to my confessions
this confusion that leads to my confessions

The biggest lie ı ever told to be ı don't love you
the biggest pain ı ever experienced when you believed

please be that generous to forgive me
please love me the way ı am
for the one that ı am
as I am the one that find the deep peaces in your eyes..
as I am the one smiles with a thought of you...
as I am the one that you loved once
as I am scared to death
Scared to death of making mistakes...

...fsa...




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder